Prime Time Young Singers Out-of-School Time
Young Singers of the Palm Beaches is proud to offer out-of-school and summer choral programming, made possible through the support of Prime Time Palm Beach County and the Children's Services Council. We provide qualified music professionals to teach after-school and summer-time choirs at qualified sites throughout Palm Beach County.
Would you like to have us at your site?
- The site will need 15-25 students per session.
- Students in grades 3, 4 or 5 are eligible, and we also have availability for middle schools that qualify.
- The site must have a separate room for the singers to meet twice a week that is not being used by any other program at the same time.
- The site room must have a piano.
- The site room must have a CD player/boom box.
- The site room must have a chair set up for each student participating. Chairs must be preset before the director arrives.
- The site must provide a counselor that remains with the program for the entire session and actively participates. Preferably this counselor will have some musical experience.
Interested in teaching with us?
- Current or retired music teachers or musicians interested in making money while working after school or during the summer
- Interested in working with children to conduct a choir.
If you are interested in working for us and learning more about our programming, please call the Young Singers office at 561-651-4423 or email the programming assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.