Prime Time Young Singers Out-of-School Time
Young Singers of the Palm Beaches is proud to offer out-of-school and summer choral programming, made possible through the support of Prime Time Palm Beach County, Inc. which receivs significant funding from the Children's Services Council of Palm Beach County, Inc. We provide qualified music professionals to teach after-school and summer-time choirs at qualified sites throughout Palm Beach County.
Would you like to have us at your site?
- The site will need 15-25 students per session.
- Students in grades 3, 4 or 5 are eligible, and we also have availability for middle schools that qualify.
- The site must have a separate room for the singers to meet twice a week that is not being used by any other program at the same time.
- The site room must have a piano.
- The site room must have a CD player/boom box.
- The site room must have a chair set up for each student participating. Chairs must be preset before the director arrives.
- The site must provide a counselor that remains with the program for the entire session and actively participates. Preferably this counselor will have some musical experience.
Interested in teaching with us?
- Current or retired music teachers or musicians interested in making money while working after school or during the summer
- Interested in working with children to conduct a choir.
If you are interested in working for us and learning more about our programming, please call the Young Singers office at 561-651-4423 or email the programming assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Prime Time Palm Beach County’s mission is to help children and youth succeed by strengthening and expanding quality in the out-of-school field.
Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County, a special district created by Palm Beach County voters, provides leadership, funding and research on behalf of the county’s children so hey grow up healthy, safe and strong.