The Baxter Foundation Scholarship seeks to identify and assist singers that meet the criteria listed below. The intention of the scholarship is to assist families in providing educational opportunities for deserving youth. Applications will be accepted between Saturday, May 4 , 2019 and Saturday, June 1, 2019. Families will be notified by Wednesday, June 19, 2019, with a status for their application.
- Singer must have been a member of Young Singers for one season
- Singer must meet all attendance standards
- Singer must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Singer must register for the 2019-2020 Season and pay registation fee to be considered. Registration will be open for the 2019-2020 season on May 1, 2019.
- Family must submit income tax return for 2018.
- Singer will be required to write an essay on "How Young Singers Helps Them In Other Areas of Their Life"
- Singer will provide a Thank You to the foundation upon acceptance and follow up with updates as requested
- Singer will sign and adhere to the YSPB/Baxter character contract