• Director will check singer’s vocal range and quality.
• Singer will participate in a pitch matching exercise.
• Singer will sight-read a select exercise. Sight-reading will not be counted against the singer.
• Singer must prepare a simple solo (no pop songs). Age appropriate folk songs or art songs are preferred.
• If you do not have a prepared solo you may sing “My Country Tis of Thee.” Both the sheet music and the rehearsal and accompaniment mp3 files in bass, baritone and tenor parts are provided below.